At Odysseus Chambers our attorneys possess extensive knowledge in this practice area and are able to provide general corporate and commercial advice to local, regional and international clients. We provide legal advice for individuals and/or companies who are desirous of entering and doing business in Trinidad and Tobago or doing business with Trinidad and Tobago.
Whether your company is small, medium or large our attorneys are aimed at helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing practical advice and solutions throughout the various phases of a business on a diverse range of legal issues.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Advice on matters in connection with customs, immigration and other regulatory bodies
- Advice and representation in connection with contentious and non-contentious matters
- Licensing, agency and distribution agreements
- Preparation of contracts
- Continued regulatory compliance
- Assisting with foreign investment approvals, planning and industry related consents and approvals
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Mergers and acquisitions
As a multi-faceted firm with considerable legal expertise, we are also able to assist our clients in every aspect of their business through our other departments, such as intellectual property, real estate and litigation. Our attorneys aim to protect their client’s business interests and assets as they grow, evolve and obtain their business objectives.